النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2

الموضوع: .....beautiful Story.... WISDOM

الله يرحمك ماما .. أحبك

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي .....beautiful Story.... WISDOM

You all know Anishtain the scientist. One day he got fed up of all these invitations for lecturing and explaining
    his theories and these stuff and his driver noticed that and said:

تعرفو أينشتين العالم. يوما من الايام سأم من الدعوات لعمل محاضرات وتوضيحات لنظرياته , ولاحظ عليه ذلك مساعدوه وسائقه الذي قال له:

I know Sir that you got fed up with these lectures and you need a rest and I have a suggestion. What do you say
    that I replace you since my hair is just like yours and we look a bit similar and I already attended most of your
    lectures so I know almost know about all of them

اعلم أنك سأمت من تلك المحاضرات وتحتاج للراحة, ولدي اقتراح لك , ما رأيك ان نستبدل الادوار فشعري كشعرك وابدو نوعا ما مشابها لك , وكذلك فلقد حضرت معظم محاضراتك , لذلك اعلم معظم تلك المحاضرات,

Anishtain loved the idea and agreed that his driver will make the lecture instead of him and he sits iwith the
    audience.

أحب آينشتين الفكرة ان سائقه سوف يلقي الماحضرة بدلا منه ويجلس هو مع المستمعين.

The driver started to lecture and everything went fine till when another scientist who wanted to embarrase
    Anishtain asked a very tricky question that the driver didn't know the answer and then said:

بدأ السائق محاضرته وكل شي يسير على ما يرام حتى قام عالم آخر يريد ان يسبب الاحراج لآينشتين , وسأل سؤال ذكي مخادع حتى أن السائق لم يعرف الجواب ولكن السائق أجاب :

Your question is so silly that I'll ask my driver among the audience to answer it. Here the real Anishtain comes
    and answers the question leaving the man in a full embarrassment .

سؤالك سخيف ولذلك سأجعل سائقي يجيب على سؤالك أمام الحاضرين , وهنا قام آينشتين الحقيقي ليجيب على السؤال ويجعل الرجل "العالم الاخر" في حالة ارتباك تام.

The wisdom:
    No matter how smart you are, there is always some one smarter than you no matter how s/he looked like.

الحكمة تقول :
    ليست مشكلة كم انت ذكي , هنالك دوما من هو اذكى منك بغض النظر كيف يبدو بالشكل.

^

beautiful and enjoyable story

the person must know how to deal with things
    must be confident of his abilities
    also should not be confused when he faces a problem because this make him lose control of himself and therefore will not be able to think

if he does not find a solution ; he must paid things in an intelligent way:cool:

hop u enjoy reading my sub

bye :19ar:

... V I P...

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2007
    الدولة
    Eastern
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي رد: .....beautiful Story.... WISDOM

No doubt I enjoyed reading it and I hope be benefited from it.

Thanks Sweet-

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. ضرس العقل - Wisdom Teeth
    بواسطة ހވޱ ވހވޱ في المنتدى الارشيف
    مشاركات: 50
    آخر مشاركة: 16-11-2009, 10:17 AM
  2. ’’ Beautiful sky
    بواسطة twix في المنتدى الارشيف
    مشاركات: 20
    آخر مشاركة: 11-09-2008, 08:15 PM
  3. Beautiful
    بواسطة طــTAREKــارق في المنتدى الارشيف