مدونة نظام اون لاين

النتائج 1 إلى 5 من 5

الموضوع: The Last Lecture :Achieving Your Childhood Dreams ..

الله يرحمك ماما .. أحبك

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي The Last Lecture :Achieving Your Childhood Dreams ..

[justify] [/justify][justify][/justify][justify][/justify][justify][/justify]
    [justify][/justify][justify]

"
    "How different our lives are when we really know what is deeply important to us, and,
    keeping that picture in mind, we manage ourselves each day to be and to do what really
    matters most."
    --Stephen Covey

[/justify]

الله يرحمك ماما .. أحبك

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي رد: ..The Last Lecture..

The last lecture by Randy Paunch

A book which can make you kiss your parents every day .
    .This book will makes you look deferentially .

It will inspired you so much about valuing your life. While you read you will laugh, cry, sometimes at the same time. It will reminds you of many people who you lost .

By the time you finish reading ‘The Last Lecture ‘You will be able to face your life .
    You will be able to love everything ,and every one in your life . and also you will finish with tears in your eyes and a smile on your face. It will change your life .!

I have just finished reading The Last Lecture and still have tears running down my face.
    It was a truly inspiring book that I couldn't put down :24ar:. I started last night and truly connected with Randy, Jai, their children, his lessons, and the legacy that he leaves. Wow:24ar:, a man with so much to offer and too young to go.

About RANDY PAUSCH

Randy Pausch was a professor of Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, and Design at Carnegie Mellon University. From 1988 to 1997, he taught at the University of Virginia. He was an award-winning teacher and researcher, and worked with Adobe, Google, Electronic Arts (EA), and Walt Disney Imagineering, and pioneered the non-profit Alice project. (Alice is an innovative 3-D environment that teaches programming to young people via storytelling and interactive game-playing.) He also co-founded The Entertainment Technology Center at Carnegie Mellon with Don Marinelli. (ETC is the premier professional graduate program for interactive entertainment as it is applies across a variety of fields.) Randy lost his battle with pancreatic cancer on July 25th, 2008.

About the book

We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.”

—Randy Pausch

A lot of professors give talks titled “The Last Lecture.” Professors are asked to consider their demise and to ruminate on what matters most to them. And while they speak, audiences can’t help but mull the same question: What wisdom would we impart to the world if we knew it was our last chance? If we had to vanish tomorrow, what would we want as our legacy?

When Randy Pausch, a computer science professor at Carnegie Mellon, was asked to give such a lecture, he didn’t have to imagine it as his last, since he had recently been diagnosed with terminal cancer. But the lecture he gave—“Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams”—wasn’t about dying. It was about the importance of overcoming obstacles, of enabling the dreams of others, of seizing every moment (because “time is all you have...and you may find one day that you have less than you think”). It was a summation of everything Randy had come to believe. It was about living.

In this book, Randy Pausch has combined the humor, inspiration and intelligence that made his lecture such a phenomenon and given it an indelible form. It is a book that will be shared for generations to come.

To watch his Lectures N YouTube:

</SPAN>

الله يرحمك ماما .. أحبك

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي رد: ..The Last Lecture..

Thank you RANDY :24ar:

Sometimes i forget, sometimes i have not been shown and sometimes i have lost my way. Now i have been reminded, now i have been taught, now i can find my own way. Thank you for your words Randy, they will be heard over and over, inspiring us to be better. You are a great teacher and a wise :24ar:man

by:Sweet-G!rL.

مشرف سابق

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2009
    الدولة
    يقولٍ ـآنيٍُ بقـلبه ...!
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي رد: The Last Lecture :Achieving Your Childhood Dreams ..

؛| Thank you dear to these lecture really liked so
    |< Randy Pausch amazing and great
    |> I enjoyed to read your topic

،،،| Thank you again for your efforts

الله يرحمك ماما .. أحبك

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي رد: The Last Lecture :Achieving Your Childhood Dreams ..

I'm happy that u like my sub
    Thanks for passin sweety

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. dreams (nice poem)
    بواسطة صدى الامال في المنتدى الارشيف
    مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 02-02-2007, 02:06 AM
  2. Broken hearts ... Broken dreams
    بواسطة فز الخفوق في المنتدى الارشيف
    مشاركات: 8
    آخر مشاركة: 29-10-2006, 01:12 PM
  3. : : : My DrEaMs : : :