مدونة نظام اون لاين

النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3

الموضوع: What to do when you are trapped in a lift??

مشرفة سابق

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2010
    الدولة
    بين أحضان نفسي
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Asl What to do when you are trapped in a lift??

Hello all

What to do when you are trapped in a lift??

We never know when and where accidents will happen to us OR people around us.
    Read on and hope this piece of information may help any of us when things do happen to ourself, our friends and our loved ones.

One day, while in a lift, it suddenly broke down and it was falling from level 13 at a fast speed. Fortunately, I remembered watching a TV program that taught you must quickly press all the buttons for all the levels.
    Finally, the lift stopped at the 5th level.
    When you are facing life and death situations, whatever decisions or actions you make decides your survival.
    If you are caught in a lift breakdown, first thought in mind may be 'waiting to die'...
    But after reading below, things will definitely be different the next time you are caught in a lift.
    First - Quickly press all the different levels of buttons in the lift. When the emergency electricity supply is being activated, it will stop the lift from falling further.
    Second - Hold on tight to the handle (if there is any). It is to support your position and prevent you from falling or getting hurt when you lost your balance.
    Third - Lean your back and head against the wall forming a straight line. Leaning against the wall is to use it as a support for your back/spine as protection.

Fourth - Bend your knees . Ligament is a flexible, connective tissue. Thus, the impact of fractured bones will be minimised during fall.
    For everyone, do send out this piece of information to all!
    Thanks, :25ar:

الله يرحمك ماما .. أحبك

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي رد: What to do when you are trapped in a lift??

A really important in formations !
    Hell i've sucked once , it was on my friend's party an we where about 5 girls .stcuk in there for about an hour all saying our prayers and my friend was screaming for help and crying lol it was really funny
    Then the hunky firemen came to carry us out the lift
    (which by the way was only stuck between the first and second floor.)
    Happy happy memories.:24ar:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    ..every1 could face this stuation and I think its better
    to learn how to Rescue Yourselff instead of screaming lol

thanks Lolitta <o:p></o:p>

مشرفة سابق

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2010
    الدولة
    بين أحضان نفسي
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي رد: What to do when you are trapped in a lift??

welcome

thanks >:25ar:<

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •