هذي رسائل حب بالأنجليزي

In your life you will find different people some of them like you and the other hate you and just me depend you my life

When You Feel Life Is Pooring And You Alone Remember There Is One WAtting For You Call In Every moment

if u open your eyes

remember

that

i'm thinking about u

Open my heart look at eyes and give me my life which you token from me to love another one you should heat the first OnE

sametimes

usually

notalways

sa3at

a7yanan

aw2at

mosh dayman

fi elmo3tad

no,no,no

3al toOoOoOl
...i MiSs u ...

One day you well ask me..whats important to your your life or me and I will say my life and you leave me without know that you are my life

when i miss SOMEONE like you.

idon\'t have tO
gO tOO far.

i just have tOlOOk
inside my HEART.

because iknOw
that\'s where
i\'ll find.

YOU..

if in my dreams is the only place i can hold you i want to sleep forever

the night without moon..like me without you

'm not sure
what life
could bring..

i'm not sure
if dreams
come true..

i'm not sure
what love
can do..

but i'm very
sure about
one thing..

I MISS U

people live..
people die..
people laugh..
people cry..
some give up..
some still try..
While
some say bay!
Other may forget
you,but
never will I!!!

THEY THOUGHT ME THAT

AN HOUR : 60MIN

, MIN : 60 SECOND

BUT THEY NEVER TOLD ME THAT

SECOND WITHOUT YOU : 1000000 YEAR

Between me and myself there is you, did I have the same place between you and yourself ??

SoMe people wOrth 2 b THROWN,
Some 2 b KEPT,
Some 2 b TREASURED 4eVer,
and i think u r one 2 be THROWN in a TREASURE box 2 b KEPT 4eVer

There are thousands of roses on this world, even if I gave you every rose to you, that would not be enough to tell you how much I love you!

You always smile, you never say no, you never hurt me, my dear sweet teddybear!

They say that kids tell the truth, but am I a child too when I tell you that I love you enormously ?

That I love you is no wonder. But the fact that you care about me, that is very special.

I never forget a face, but for you I will make an exception.

Make your life a house your heart can live in. With a door that is open to receive friends. And a garden full of memories … of many good things.

Life is not easy and it will never be, but you've got friends and one of them is me ...

Friends are like stars... you don't see them all the time, but you know they're there!

Friendship is a wonderful word, it might be te most beautiful one on earth. Friendship is something powerful, a gift of great value!

I hate it when you leave, but I would like to see you go.

Can I have your picture?

I save natural disasters

Of course... If you want something there is always a way to get there. Unfortunately on my way there are road works

No-one loves hard work more than the one who pays for it.

I think you are ugly and stupid, You are a real pain in the …... Wait a moment.... oh no, I do have the right number...

It has 50 teeth and it holds back or stops a terrible monster? ................... My fly

When I think, I think of you, when I look, I want to look at you. I am crazy about you, even if it seems to become an obsession

Push down if you miss me... that is sweet of you ...... Very sweet indeed .... You can stop now ..... You really miss me, hé :-) .... me too xxx

(\_/)
(=.=)
(")(")
a sweet little rabbit, just like you, because I love you!! kisses...

The world is so more beautiful with you around!

C

CA

CAN

CAN U

L

LO

LOV

LOVE ME